Peak Flooring are also Sports Floor installation contractors. With many years experience in the sports flooring industry we install hardwood sports floors including sports halls, gym floors, dance studios, fitness suites, assembly halls and home gyms. We recommend the Junckers SylvaSport flooring system for most wooden installs. For decades press dried Beech has been tried and tested in terms of strength, durability and performance.Polyurethane (PU) sports surface is a seamless flooring that has a base of rubber shock pad and then it has a 2mm coat of Herculan Polyurethane compound spread over the top. After the Polyurethane (PU) compound has hardened we then paint an overcoat on to protect the floor.
At Peak Flooring we are specialists in many types of sports flooring surfaces. Whether it be wood, Granwood, Polyurethane (PU), or vinyl we are here to help. Each different sports surface has its unique qualities. Whether you want a cost effective solution to a high end sports surface. We are happy to work with you to get the desired sports floor that you require for your sports hall to fit your budget and needs.
SylvaSport is press dried Beech with a light golden colour.
- SylvaSport Classic
- SylvaSport Premium
- SylvaSport Club
Here are some of the benefits
- 100% solid hardwood throughout – 22mm thick – 3700mm long – 129mm wide manufactured from 2 rows of solid European Beech staves
- Suitable and guaranteed for use over Under Floor heating systems
- Manufactured from PEFC Certified Beech
- Prefinished with several coats of pure polyurethane lacquer – no need to acclimatise – ready to use straight away
- Furniture quality and highly flexible sealed finish
- Perfect light reflectance to suit all sports
- Press dried for stability and strength – Strong, can withstand exceptional loadings
- Can be refurbished many, many times – Good life cycle costs – 25 years warranty
- Fully conforms to Sport England and Sport Scotland requirements and BSEN14904:2006
- Designed to last a lifetime
Junkers SylvaSport Boards are laid on a baton system or a baton on sprung cradles.
At Peak Flooring we install all our own sports court markings unlike some other companies. After the sports flooring is installed the floor is lightly abraded then the court markings are laid, we then apply an extra coat of Junkers sports seal to protect the court markings and give a perfect grip for all sports.
Polyurethane (PU) Sports Flooring & Surfaces
We are one of the few companies that are able to install PU sports flooring in the country. Many companies have to sub contract PU floors to us as they are unable to get the product. We have many years experience at installing PU sports surfaces around the country and the globe. Polyurethane (PU) sports surface is one of the best sports surfaces to play on as it is high grip and has a soft cushion effect to protect against ligament damage. Polyurethane sports surfaces can be used for all sports. We can install a high grip PU tennis surface that has very fine sand in it to add to the grip. There are many different types of Polyurethane (PU) surfaces for indoor and outdoor use. Whether it be a multi purpose sports hall or a running track or whether you need more flex in the floor, we will find a surface to suit your sporting needs.
For any questions that you may have regarding the installation of any sports flooring or sports surface from wood to Polyurethane (PU) feel free to give us a call for friendly advice.